শনিবার, ১০ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Long Distance Relationship - Girls Forum - Fashion, Entertainment ...

I have this, let's call it a problem.
He is like 3000 km away from me. And a Muslim. I have nothing against Muslims, but my parents and most of the people around me do. Nobody is keen on the idea I could date him. They are just afraid he's going to hurt me or what (how come, Slovak guys don't do that?). And he is perfect. Completely perfect. We know each other for two years or how much, but only through the internet. In the last few weeks it started to look like I'm falling in love with him (and his smile, his eyes, his voice, his accent in English, his body, his everything). He keeps on telling me he loves me for a few days too. Problem is the whole stuff about distance. He knows everything about me, I know a lot about him ( I don't believe it's everything), he loves me, I love him. But we simply can't date because of those kilometers and the Mediterranean between us. This all drives me crazy.
He wants to come studying here, but it's November now, and he can't be here sooner than in August.
Any ideas how to make it last until he comes here and how to explain my parents I love a guy who's a Muslim?
Thanks for the advice.

Source: http://www.girlsforum.com/dating/10141-long-distance-relationship.html

farrah abraham Paul Ryan Speech chris cooley chris cooley condoleezza rice Perry Hall High School bill cosby

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন