মঙ্গলবার, ২১ আগস্ট, ২০১২

Healthy Living Freed Me to Truly Live | where to get Kefir

healthy living tuesdays

Welcome to the next featured post in August?s Healthy Living Tuesdays series,?Healthy Living Freed Me From??

Here?s how you can play along: Write a post on your own blog under this theme before the last day of the month, and when the last Tuesday of August rolls around (that?s next week, people!), we?ll host a link up.? Just another great way we want to help promote your greatest content!

Between now & then, we?ll be showing off some of our members own posts on the subject manner ? so, be sure to come back and visit each week to get a taste of how others are tackling the topic themselves.? It?s a great way to find new bloggers to read and get to know your fellow HLB Members.? [If you?re interested in writing for future Healthy Living Tuesday featured posts, drop us an email athealthylivingblogs@gmail.com.]

And now, I?m happy to introduce you to Tina from Best Body Fitness.


fitnesshappyFor a long time, healthy living ? or what I thought was healthy living ? actually encapsulated me in a cell of shame, despair, exhaustion, and frustration. I thought ?healthy? and ?perfection? acted as synonymous terms. I couldn?t be one without achieving the other.

What is healthy, though? Miriam-Webster defines it as:

enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, and spirit

Of body, mind, and spirit. Of body, MIND, AND SPIRIT. My mind and spirit were crushed. Frankly, my body was crushed too. I determined to discover true healthy living.

Healthy living that revolved around balance, respect for my body, adequate rest and nourishment, and the involvement of the inside as well as the outside. When I found healthy living in the truest sense ? enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, and spirit ? I found freedom.

Healthy living freed me from the unrealistic standards I placed on myself.

It freed me from focusing on a number on the scale or the tag in my pants.

It freed me from restricting myself so heavily, that I found myself addicted to food.

It freed me from binge eating.

Healthy living freed me to not only love and embrace others with more energy, but also to recognize my own value.

Healthy living freed me to believe in myself and go after dreams and passions to encourage others to find that same freedom and sense of self-worth.

I guess you could say?healthy living freed me to truly live. Remember ? we?re not just a shell called a body, but a whole person with intricacies that go deep beyond the skin. We have to take care of those too. Healthy. Enjoying vigor of body, mind, AND spirit. Don?t ever forget it.

headshot_thumbTina Reale is a NASM certified personal trainer and owner of the personal training site and blog Best Body Fitness. Tina offers affordable online personal training programs and virtual boot camps while also sharing workouts and fitness motivation through her blog. Tina strives to show that a healthy, balanced life is not only possible, but enjoyable. Her favorite fitness activities are strength training, distance running, spin classes, and chasing after her two small kids.

Healthy Living Blogs

Source: http://wheretogetkefir.com/healthy-living-freed-me-to-truly-live

lindsay lohan’s playboy cover leaked online va tech shooting 2011 coriolanus coriolanus v tech top model all stars americas next top model

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন