বৃহস্পতিবার, ৩১ মে, ২০১২

Kevin, Jeffrey, Daniel, Evan - You Wish You Were Bartenders! -

Alexander Shtifanov1 from the Ukraine shows how a real bartender makes drinks.

I am, of course, joking. I doubt this guy could make a decent G&T, but he?s fun to watch.

1Yes, I read his last name wrong too.

"I have a wide-range of food experience - working in the restaurant industry on both sides of the house, later in the wine industry, and finally traveling/tasting my way around the world. Whether you agree or disagree, you can always count on my unbiased opinion. I don't take free meals, and the restaurants don't know when, or if, I am coming."

anne mccaffrey anne mccaffrey amazon promotional code artificial christmas trees bean bag chairs android tablet arthur christmas

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন