বুধবার, ২৪ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

octoberillustrations: ?Green Halo? oil on canvas. 24?x48?...

Somewhat crazy Canadian woman ecstatically and monogamously partnered with my UK soul mate. This is a positive, welcoming blog with things I find beautiful and things I find funny. My humour may not be yours. But it might! I hope you enjoy your vist. Stay a while. You'll find me posting a little of this and a lot of that. If you're a minor, please find another place to be. There be dragons here. AGAIN, IF YOU?RE NOT 18+, PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW. The law states if there?s nudity, even artful nudity, even just every now and then, you can?t be here. please come back when you?ve hit the magic number your state says you have to be in order to visit here. All content is copyright of their respective owners and no copyright infringement is intended.

Source: http://thereluctantoptimist.tumblr.com/post/34139060525

Meet the Pyro Karen Klein Colorado fires supreme court college board summer solstice Summer Solstice 2012

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন